- Sales for academic year and to cover Summer void periods
- Ensuring total Health, Safety and Security of the property
- Running the accommodation in line with ANUK guidelines
- Networking and heading Local Sales Activity
- Liaison & negotiating with all University, Schools and 3rd party agents
- Communicating with the USL team; regional manager and operations director effectively
- Producing reports and statistics to strict timelines
- Creation and management of files in respect to diligence in all aspects of health and safety, building and student welfare
- Ensure service is being delivered to a high standard and meeting the golden rules and key points of the USL Student Charter
- Budget analysis and control
- Reporting, communicating and management of all maintenance issues
- Complete monitoring & management of all property rent collections and rental arrears
- Updating and ensuring accuracy of property management system
To be considered for and be successful in this role, in the expanding company you will need to have a high level of verbal and written communication, good team leadership, self-motivated, honest, integral and highly organised.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent company. To apply please email your CV to Hannah Huxley or contact me on 0151 737 5560.