Account Coordinator (Manufacturing)
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Chester, North West, Wirral
We are working with an established food manufacturer who has seen significant growth within their retail division and are looking for an Account Coordinator to join their team and support in all aspects of Customer Account management.
- Direct customer interface and handling general customer enquiries
- Helping to co-ordinate new product launches including creating and monitoring critical paths and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on time delivery of projects. Full training will be given in this area.
- Helping with background research and the management of new product development briefs
- Co-ordinating sample requests
- General admin tasks, reporting and meeting minutes, including follow-up actions
- Assisting with preparing commercial proposals and price models
- Conducting market reviews and organising competitor product panels, including organising benchmark samples. This will require visits to supermarkets when lockdown restrictions allow.
- Involvement in range reviews, gap analysis projects and retail data analysis
- Assisting with preparation for customer meetings and food presentations
The preferred candidate will either be a recent Business Graduate or a self starter with the ambition to work in a fast paced FMCG environment who has the attitude and ability to build and develop working relationships in the retail food sector with the ability to work with the Retail team to maximise sales revenue opportunities.
A team player with a friendly and confident manner with the ability to build strong relationships with customers is essential, with a friendly and confident approach, and willing to be flexible and calm under pressure.
Experience within a fast paced FMCG environment or similar is preferred.
Apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741 260386 to discuss further.