Account Manager - Portsmouth/Southampton
Due to vast growth within the company, my client is looking for a number of Account Managers to work from their Gosport offices and sell their full range of products and services.
The main purpose of the job is to attract and maintain quality business in-line with company strategy, whilst implementing key sales acitivities in order to meet company targets for growth, retention and profitability.
Other duties include but are not limited to;
- Build long-term strategic relationships with clients
- Plan, identify and develop your pipeline of prospects, opportunities and sales
- Utilise the company CRM to ensure high sales productivity and accurate forecasting is achieved
- Provide a consultative, knowledgable, confident sales approach to all customers in order to ensure high success and customer satisfaction
- Prepare and present informative and accurate customer proposals
- Close new business sales opportunities from new and existing customers
- Resolve client issues and put an action plan in place
- Ensure high customer satisfaction for all accounts
- Provide regular and accurate forecasting and reporting on your sales activities
Working Hours are 9am-6pm with no weekend work.
- Minimum 6 months sales experience is preferred
- Tenacious, hard-working and ambitious
- Friendly and confident personality
- Willingness to learn
- £16,000-20,000 Dependent on Experience
- OTE £50,000
- 28 days holiday including statutory
As specialists in business communications, my client provide a complete range of communication solutions including business telephone systems, broadband, business mobiles, lines and calls, IT services and data.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.