Role: - Account Manager (Food Retailer)
Location: - Remote- but requirements to go to offices in South London a couple of days a month
Salary: - Competitive
Russell- Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have previous project management or account management to become an account manager for two extremely well-known food retailers. The ideal candidate must understand NPD processes, have a Project Manager mentality and be a brilliant communicator with efficient time-management skills.
- Accountable for the progression of all products (100+) through the correct route to success of the spec, pack copy and artwork approval.
- Day to day service delivery to the two clients whilst supporting their internal teams.
- Project management aiding the clients' priorities
- Notice any opportunities for expansion and development of the service.
- Attend client meetings when required- on site to their HQ's a couple of times a month otherwise on teams- this could be with the technical and buying teams.
- Compile evidence of performance and status reports-managing expectations to the client
- Dealing with conflict of interest when managing client feedback and handling problematic conversations with stakeholders.
The Person: -
- Experience of account managing in a similar field- Food Manufacturing or Retailers
- Previous experience working with clients and developing relationships for a big account
- Excellent communication- approachable & friendly, but straight to the point.
- Experience of prioritising own workload to meet deadlines, so must be familiar with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro- active and organised
- Resilient and able to deal with conflict of interests.
- Excellent IT skills