Role: Account Manager
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join a Healthcare and Medical Device Company based in Surrey. This is an excellent opportunity to join the sales and marketing team and progress within your career.
- To achieve of sales and profit targets, maintain regular and frequent contact with the key accounts.
- Build relationships up with Key Accounts and agree all sales objectives for accounts with direct sales manager.
- To gain a knowledge of product range and services.
- Liaise regularly with sales manager, both verbally and through written reports.
- To report all market intelligence/information promptly to sales manager.
- To give training/support services to customers related to a particular product usage and good clinical practice.
- To participate in requests for clinical evaluations on territory and to be available to assist with the same on adjacent territories.
- To report regularly to customer services any changes on the territory in order to maintain the optimum customer database.
- To escort clients on customer visits and offer full support in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge of competitors, their products and services, with a clear knowledge of likely strategies for gaining and retaining business.
- Excellent negotiation skills, always has a bottom line target and aims to achieve a win win situation.
- Must have previous experience within a sales role, minimum of four years
- Education - Degree or equivalent/ 2 A Levels
- Experienced in a sales role, minimum of four years.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage time effectively.
- Proactive team player.
- Excellent working relationship with all TUK employees, TE and customers.
- Shows drive and determination for all tasks.