INTERNAL SALES ACCOUNT SPECIALIST - WARRINGTON
A global provider of Testing, Inspection, and Certification services for a diverse range of materials and products are now looking for an experienced sales professional to work as an Account Specialist.
With over 6000 employees covering a global base including Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and Americas, they pride themselves on being the "go to" company for all testing, inspection, certification and calibration needs. They ensure that the materials and products tested, inspected, calibrated and certified are always safe, and pride themselves on their high quality and precision of work.
The primary function of the Account Specialist is to be responsible for prospecting dormant, existing and new customers in order to discover RFQs, engage with customers and help grow sales.
Main Responsibilities include;
* Build and maintain a working knowledge of their service offering
* Utilise the CRM system to log and track performance
* Interact with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure correct targeting market
* Efficiently distribute RFQs, customer feedback and campaign activities
* Raise awareness of their services by contacting customers, cross selling and growing sales
* Ensure compliance with all policies including terms of conditions, trade compliance, treatment of others, moral code of conduct
* Significant outbound sales prospecting experience
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer quotes/contracts, marketing materials and customer testing specifications
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and proportions and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
* Problem solver with strong interpersonal skills
* IT Skills - Microsoft Application (Word, Excel)
* Ability to work under pressure and develop a good interface with customers
* UK Driving License - some overnight travel may be required
* Ideally you will have some experience of interpreting testing procedures and requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and develop a long-serving career. Apply now!