Role: Technical Sales / Admin
Location: Malvern, UK
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Sales / Admin / Account Manager who is driven and eager to make a difference to a business to join a Global Testing company based in Malvern, UK. This is a Temp Role leading to a Permanent position within the business.
- Responsible for responding to customer enquiries, with timely, accurately specified and accurately costed quotations.
- Responsible for pre-sales technical support by phone internally and occasionally at customer premises.
- To liaise with internal technical teams and external suppliers to determine project costs.
- To liaise with the planning/operations department during the pre-sales process to assist the customers' planning requests.
- Responsible for maintaining departmental housekeeping of company CRM system, with accurate customer details and feedback and intelligence on quotation status following customer correspondence.
- To carry out any reasonable duty as directed by your manager.
- HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Environmental or closely related discipline is preferable
- Strong PC skills including MS Office applications.
- Experience in environmental qualification testing or technical quotations would be an advantage, but not essential, as on-the-job technical and commercial training will be provided.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Methodical approach and attention to detail.
- Excellent maths skills
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines.
If this is of interest please get in touch or apply within.