Are you an experienced Supply Chain Administrator who would like the opportunity to work for a Global Business? Would you like to work for an employer who truly value their staff and who boast a high retention rate? If the answer is YES, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our manufacturing client in Hertfordshire.
In your new role as their Supply Chain Administrator you will be will be assisting managers with secretarial/ administrative duties and other your daily responsibilities will be:
- Managing the transport logistics of goods in and out of site.
- Maintain stocks of and manage catering arrangements for senior team and visitors
- Maintain PPE and workwear inventory and stocks.
- Raise delivery notes, purchase orders, sales and purchasing invoices etc. as instructed.
- Recording information and data entry in to excel and the ERP system
- Working on Reception greeting and booking in visitors to site.
- Working on the main switchboard directing telephone calls and taking messages.
- Covering the secretarial duties for managers at the site
- Other general clerical and administrative office work as they arise (filing, maintenance of office supplies, printers/copiers/faxes, respond to general enquiries etc.).
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Have a positive and friendly attitude.
- A pleasant and confident telephone manner.
- Team working ability
- Reliable and honest.
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills Attention to detail.
- The ability to plan own work, work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Efficiently manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workloads.
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- 20 Day Holiday + Bank holidays (10 days to be kept for a Summer and Christmas Shutdown)
- Generous pension contributions 6% Employer 4% Employee
- Private Medical Scheme