Connecting...

Administrator

Job Title: Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Industry:
Salary: Up to £19000 per annum
Reference: J894259_1518610638
Contact Name: Aisling Ward
Contact Email: aisling.ward@russell-taylor.co.uk
Job Published: February 14, 2018 12:17

Job Description

Administrator role

We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a successful Construction company, based in their offices in the Birchwood area.

This is an exciting time of growth for the business and increased workload has led to them needing an experienced administrator to join the team.

The successful candidate will be tasked with general admin duties, using excel to update construction programs, emails and diary management.

You will work alongside the Head of construction 80% of the time and general ad hoc duties for other senior managers the other 20% of the time.

Successful candidates must have a stable and checkable work history and be skilled in the use of all IT Systems especially excel. You must also be outgoing and have an excellent work ethic.

If you have the attributes and skills outlined above please apply now or contact Rebecca Roberts on 0151 737 5560 for more information.

Get similar jobs like these by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's