Connecting...

Administrator

Job Title: Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Industry:
Salary: Negotiable
Reference: J895757_1532602046
Contact Name: Lauren Adamson
Contact Email: admin@russell-taylor.co.uk
Job Published: July 26, 2018 11:47

Job Description

Construction Administrator

Warrington

Permanente

We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a successful Construction company, based in their offices in the Birchwood area.

This is an exciting time of growth for the business and increased workload has led to them needing an experienced administrator to join the team. The successful candidate will be tasked with general admin duties, using excel to update construction programs, emails and diary management.

You will work alongside the Head of construction 80% of the time and general ad hoc duties for other senior managers the other 20% of the time. You will assist in preparation & monitoring of H&S documentation & information for all sites and taking and preparing meeting minutes, diary management, and all round general administrative duties.

The role will also involve an amount of HR administration support. You should be self-motivated and pro-active, with the ability to meet strict deadlines. Successful candidates must have a stable and checkable work history and be skilled in the use of all IT Systems especially excel. You must also be outgoing and have an excellent work ethic.

The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of working in a construction related environment within a house building/construction industry. It is essential that you are a confident communicator, proficient with Microsoft packages, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role/environment.

If you have the attributes and skills outlined above please apply now by sending your CV to lauren.adamson@russell-taylor.co.uk or contact Lauren Adamson on 0151 737 5560 for more information.

Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner. In applying for this role, Russell Taylor will be acting within your interest and will contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message. For more information see our Privacy Policy h t t p s : / / w w w . r u s s e l l - t a y l o r . c o . u k / p r i v a c y - p o l i c y on our website. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on the policy or the GDPR please contact us on h r @ r u s s e l l - t a y l o r . c o . u k

Get similar jobs like these by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's