I currently have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join a National Maintenance Contractor from Monday 1st July. This role is on a contract basis initially and for the right candidate there is potential opportunity to go permanent.
You will be working closely with the service engineers to deliver; duties will include but not limited to:
Scheduling Maintenance Engineers reactive maintenance visits across the UK
* First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone and e-mail from customers regarding issues.
* Managing reactive maintenance requests and determining the required level of response.
* Organising internal or external contractors, based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
* Handle emergency requests from customers
* Re-plan/assign as required to manage workload and priorities of response.
* Update the system with maintenance carried out on sites.
* Build strong relationships with both the Engineers and the Customers
* Support Project/Account managers in larger works with general admin responsibilities
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in a similar role; you will also need:
Strong communication skills
* Good IT skills
* Organised and the ability to multitask
* Be able to work to tight deadlines and have exceptional reporting skills
* Articulate and able to deliver precise and accurate instructions
* Be totally committed to providing the best possible service to customers
Advantageous Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will have experience in below roles: * Fleet Administrator * Helpdesk administrator
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Aisling Groarke at Russell Taylor for further information on: 0151 737 5560 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org