Due to high demand our client is looking for administrative support within their estimating department.
In this role you would have the opportunity to demonstrate your administrative skills whilst learning the role of an Estimator. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with basic construction experience and CAD knowledge to further their experience within the industry.
As the Estimating Administrator, your primary responsibility will include to assist and help organise the administration activities in the busy office, speaking with clients, working within the estimating team supporting with inputting data and emailing information over to customers.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Achieved GCSE's in English and Maths, grade C or higher and have excellent IT skills.
- Previous experience or knowledge of the construction industry
- Have a basis knowledge of CAD software
- Very well organised, have good communication skills (both verbal and written), self-Motivated and diligent in your approach to tasks, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Benefits of this role:
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 4pm Finish
- Minimum of a 3 week contract