EXCITING NEW ROLE!!
Administrator to the Buying Team (Manufacturing)
An opportunity has arisen with our client to join their manufacturing business, to become their Buying Team Administrator (manufacturing experience essential) within their Supply Chain Team.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they go through an intensive period of transformation and there is the potential to make a real impact within this well respected company.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to join a business who passionately believe in developing and upskilling their staff. This role is particulary perfect if you were interested in becoming a manufacturing Buyer and wanted that investment from a company to start your CIPS L2.
Previous Experience You Will Have:
* Working in an administrative support role within manufacturing and/or a purchasing function
* CIPS L2 (desirable not essential)
Contractual Benefits You Will Enjoy
* Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
* Career development opportunities - CIPS L 2,3,4 or 6
* Fantastic local services
* Free Parking
* 25 days annual leave plus the bank holidays
* Government pension
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager