Role: - Analytics Research Assistant
Location: - Cambridge, UK
Salary: - Competitive (DOE)
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or junior research scientist/engineer to join our client's medical device company with their R&D team in the development of their biomedical devices. This is great opportunity for a recent physical science or engineer graduate or similarly someone with minimal industry experience to help with the transition of technology from the lab to the market through data gathering, data processing, analysis and interpretation.
- Working in close collaboration with the Test & Software Teams
- Focus towards the development of novel and innovative medical devices
- Design & run experimental work- optimising electrochemical sensor operation
- Ability to maintain and develop analytical projects-data processing, analysis & interpretation.
- Contribute to the company-wide risk management and problem solving activities
- Identify and culture ideas for future sensing applications, including expansion of Intellectual Property (IP)
- Programming for data processing, analysis & visualisation (MATLAB, Python, R)
- Applied physical science or engineer graduate (or relevant industry experience)
- Base scientific knowledge- to understand & improve raw sensor behaviour and have the ability to translate data into a reliable and accurate results.
- Experience of trend analysis/fault analysis
- Strong practical laboratory skill set
- Self-motivated and goal-orientated- also the ability to work independently and deliver to a deadline-desire for project completion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of product/device development is desirable
Key Words:- R&D, science, engineer, data analysis, medical device, visualisation, sensors