APO Purchasing Coordinator with SAP Implementation (FMCG)
This role will be an integral part of the SAP Implementation Team at our clients FMCG Man Manufacturing plant in between Warrington and Manchester. You will be sitting within the Logistics and Supply Chain function and You will become an expert in their current processes and act as the link between our external SAP Consultants and the broader internal team.
To hit the ground running, you will have APO SAP Purchasing experience, ideally in an FMCG arena, where you have ensured efficient forecasting, planning, materials purchasing, and scheduling.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Understand the FMCG business processes quickly and review the solutions provided so far - however not at a point in project where we can redefine processes fundamentally
* Deliver training to team members
* Assist with UAT 2 and SOP write up as needed
* Liaison with SAP Project Consultants
* To troubleshoot and problem solve
* Understanding, setting up and maintaining purchasing master date in ECC and APO
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU WILL HAVE
(The minimum level of education/qualification and/or experience to perform the job, excluding any on-the-job specific company training)
* SAP Purchasing experience in APO
* Experience of using TLB
* Experience of Requisition's being generated by SNP, not MRP
* Understanding of master data behind these tools
* Fully conversant in data analysis and reporting techniques
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.45pm
Generous holiday entitlements
Company day holiday
Death in service
Pension contribution in line with AE
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details are correct. I am going to be interviewing for this ASAP as it is to start immediately.
I look forward to receiving your application.