Competitive salary + bonus + Car + Mobile phone + Pc + Laptop
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Application Engineer, based in the Greater London area although this position will be covering the UK and Ireland.
Aside from Sales experience, the following skills are required to be successful in this role;
- Understanding of engineering and construction
- Work experience in the construction industry - Civil engineering projects, large building projects, new build projects, modernised building projects
- Building envelope experience
- Liaise with internal sales and engineering staff
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Must be self-motivated, assertive, client focused and dynamic.
- Technically minded
- Have strong negotiation skills to close a sale
- Proficient in English written and spoken
- Willing to attend a 9-12 month training programme for all technical aspects of the role
- Technical support and training for all sales teams.
- Knowledge and experience of the Construction, applications industry.
- Network development and cooperation with industrial partners and connections.
- Attendance of exhibitions and external events.
- Analysis of construction projects
- Travel throughout the UK and Ireland to help and support all sales staff.
My client is a major market leader in the improvement, production and promotion of high performance products free form residential toxins. Specialising in ensuring new big builds and modernised builds are air tight, although a breathable building envelope. They help to cut energy consumption for new build and restructured buildings.
They have a 9-12 month training programme which will be discussed at the candidate screening stage.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.