Applications Sales Engineer - Midlands
They specialise in Materials Testing and Product Qualification. They are here to make sure that all of the materials and products they test for clients across the world, are always safe and are fit for purpose in those industries where failure in-service is simply not an option. With over 2000 staff across the globe they are looking to expand their Sales team with an Application Engineer. The company has massive room for ambitious individuals who want to develop and grow within a business they are passionate about.
Ideal Candidate -
- Has a desire to do well and grow within a business.
- Massive ambition to succeed.
- Customer service focused.
- Brilliant telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical engineering is not essential but is desired.
- Proven commercial awareness.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong Microsoft office experience is essential.
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Degree in Physics or Mechanical Engineering
The ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to customer enquiries, in a timely manner, accurately constructed quotations for testing and certifying products to Hazardous area requirements. Responsible for meeting departmental order intake target. Technical sales support over the phone at your office based in Hull. Liaise with other departments within the business to assist with pre sales and processes.
Competitive basic salary on offer. Please apply for more information!
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.