An exciting opportunity as an Apprentice Administrator has become available within the Russell Taylor Group. We are a well-established recruitment company looking to expand our existing administration team.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, able to work to strict deadlines and manage their own workload using their own initiative but, also be able to work within a team and take instruction too.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Preparing candidate registration paperwork
- Formatting CV’s - Data Entry
- Operating 2 in house computer systems
- Greeting visitors
- Post duties, Faxing, Filing, and Photocopying
- Monitoring Compliance Documentation
- Any other admin duties
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm
Meets National minimum wage