Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
My client are a Leading House Building contractor based in the Rochdale area, due to upcoming projects in the Manchester area they require an Apprentice Quantity surveyor to help assist the Managing Quantity Surveyor.
My client are a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Greater Manchester area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity.
The role of the Apprentice Quantity Surveyor is to assist in obtaining and evaluating information to help ensure a realistic cost for the supply of works, goods, materials and services for a number of designated projects. The Trainee Quantity Surveyor will liaise with the Contractors, Suppliers to ensure information; costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of a designated project.
- Assist the Managing QS in the preparation and monitoring of cash flow forecast for designated site projects
- Assist the Managing QS in the preparation of monthly valuation reports
- Assist the Managing QS in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders
- Assist the Managing QS in the development of the procurement programme of each site
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
My client are looking for an individual who is able to multitask and prioritise workloads within a fast paced environment. You will be strong communicator who is able to troubleshoot and investigate where appropriate to problem solve.
To apply please email your CV to Lauren.email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560