*Due to continued investment, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrician*
Would you like a role which offers flexible working?
Do you want an opportunity with longevity and career development?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 30 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays, 6%-12% Employer Pension Contribution, Life Assurance 4x annual salary, Health Insurance and the Cycle to Work Scheme.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for conducting routine electrical maintenance tasks and electrical maintenance for all the fuel depots.
- This will include routine inspection maintenance and fault finding for the depots.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is responsible for the operation, maintenance and management of 6 Naval Oil Fuel Depots and 2 Petroleum Depots across the United Kingdom.
What you'll need:
- You will need to have a good understanding of isolation (electrical/mechanical) procedures,
- Inspection and testing qualified to 18th Edition,
- Compex qualified.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.