My client are an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy who specialise in architecture, town planning and urbanism. They are looking to recruit an Associate Architect on a permanent basis who is interested in working with both private and public sectors clients throughout the North West and the Midlands. Due to the ever growing job projects being won they are looking to recruit a confident and experienced architect to join our busy, well established team.
- Between 10 and 15 years post qualification experience (ideally in a UK practice)
- Extensive manufacturing and industrial experience working directly with the end user or occupier.
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing practice and project needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign essential)
- Microsoft Office
- BIM - Revit preferred
- Full UK driving license plus access to a car
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the architectural sector, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Huxley via the contact details below.