A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Architect to join an established Architectural practice in Leeds. The successful Architect will have the opportunity to work with a forward thinking business supporting with Residential projects.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with an established business that works nationally taking projects from concept to completion. You must have experience of working in residential, private housing or care schemes.
The successful candidate:
- Registered member of the Architects Registration Board (ARB)
- Preferably to also be a Chartered member of the RIBA3 – 5 years post qualification experience
- Practical design experience within the Living sector including Social and Private sector housing, Extra Care and Care schemes
- An excellent approach and attitude toward high quality design solutions.
- Technically competent designer who has experience of projects from inception to completion
- Ability to undertake sketch/feasibility schemes to assess site viability.IT literate in terms of all current computer packages and presentation software (AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop)
- Excellent hand-drawing, illustration and presentation skills
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the architectural sector, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Huxley via the contact details below.