My client is an award-winning studio based in Manchester that works nationally as well as internationally. They are looking to for an Architectural Designer/ Senior Architectural Designer to join their established and vibrant interior design team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have experience of creating holistic designs through to completion. My client is looking for an Architectural Designer that is flexible, outgoing and performs well in a team oriented environment. You will have experience of working in an interior design setting and will be supporting with projects up to £12M.
- Collect information on the design requirements
- Interact with clients to identify the requirements of the design through to the costing and budgets
- Prepare proposals and deliver presentations of the interior designs for clients
- Provide recommendations to clients on suitable choice of design, considering set budget and preference
- Produce designs for proposed interior designs using CAD tools such as AutoCAD, ArchiCAD etc
- Present designs to client/management for approval
- Exchange information and ideas with other design professionals to add to their pool of knowledge
- Adhere to company policies, regulations and standards when working with clients
- Document and keep record of architectural designs and other relevant information required for filing purposes
- Maintain contact with clients during interior designing to help resolve possible design problems
- Modify created designs on request of management or client
- Degree in Architecture
- In depth knowledge of 3D modeling software e.g AutoCAD
- Design Skills – Able to produce feasible aesthetic design ideas
- Excellent both verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the sector, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Huxley via the contact details below.