Architectural Technical Specifications Manager (Construction & Manufacturing)
£45,000 + Bonus
Closing Date - 22nd January
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to head up a new Team of Technical Specialists within our clients Global Construction Manufacturing business in based in North Wales.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a company where your career and professional development are the core of how much they value their employees.
Your new team will be a customer facing team, providing industry leading technical support, embracing new digital technologies to improve the customer experience.
Your Key Responsibilities In Your New Role
* Help develop a new specification consultation service aimed at positioning our business as the "go to" business for specification & early stage design support in Great Britain.
* Consult with and offer the following services to various design stakeholders including architects,
main contractors and developers.
o Develop & issue robust differentiated specifications for Kingspan Quadcore systems in
appropriate formats for different stakeholders focusing heavily on superior fire, thermal
and environmental performance underpinned by a market leading warranty offering.
o Develop & promote an online specification configurator based on Project Trident or similar by working closely with the Kingspan Group digital team,
o Work closely with the BIM / technical team to provide bespoke design support to architects via AutoCAD and Revit while showcasing 3D details in different software
packages and in augmented reality,
o Take incoming calls and respond to emails from designers while also continuously offering virtual face to face engagement, virtual specification consultations and follow up
face to face meetings if required for external ASM's / BDM's.
* Proactively evaluate specification opportunities from architects & other designers from a variety
of sources within the business.
* Ensure all technical content / data is up to date on third party websites such as BIMstore and NBS Source.
* Engage with building services engineers & refrigeration consultants to explain the benefits of
using Quadcore building envelop systems.
* Working closely with the BIM team, engage with main contractors to promote our new bespoke drawing system (TEKLA similar) to create a demand in the market.
* Consistently remain proactive to ensure all opportunities are captured and uploaded on salesforce so that the external sales team can track & monitor.
* Strive to achieve monthly pre-agreed monthly KPI's.
As our successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Bachelor of engineering or similar
* Honours degree in architectural technology or similar
Knowledge of the following will be beneficial:
* Microsoft office applications.
A full driving licence essential.
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5pm / Friday 4pm finish
* £45,000 DOE
* Divisional Bonus
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager