Architectural Technician - Housing
Salary - £35,000 -£40, 0000 +Company car + Bonus schemes
My client are a 5 star house builder and due to an increase in developments they are currently looking to expand their team with an Architectural Technician. My client have an excellent reputation for their beautifully designed homes, they are one of the UK's leading house-builders, committed to the highest standards of design, construction and service.
The Architectural Technician they are looking for will be an integral part of the Technical department, producing working drawing packages using both portfolio and bespoke unit types. The successful candidate must have worked with a residential developer and it's essential that you have worked on residential housing schemes. The architectural technician must have technical qualifications or if you have worked for another house builder were you have gain sufficient work drawings and building regulations knowledge.
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Be able to interpret and draw CAD models
- Technical Coordination of projects
- Interpret and use CAD
- Deal with site queries
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Obtain and check information from external architectural consultants, and suppliers and manufacturers for supplementing working drawings.
- Visit sites as part of a team to inspect and discuss construction issues.
- Ensure updated drawings are issued in accordance with department procedures.
- Provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and maintain good communication to ensure the required level of service is maintained.
- Maintain good understanding of interior Building Regulations and construction issues.
Knowledge and experience to be considered for the role of an Architectural Technician you will need to have the following:
- Must have worked in/or for a house builder
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to organise own workload
- 2+ years working as an Architectural Technician
- Experience within a similar role within a design team
- Good written and Communication Skills
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 01517375560