A fantastic opportunity has become available for a qualified Architectural Technician to join an established Architectural practice in Chester. The successful Architectural Technician will have the opportunity to work with a forward thinking business covering Retail, Health & Leisure and Public projects.
The responsibilities of the role are:
Support Project Leads to deliver the project deliverables within the agreed time, quality and financial objectives.
- Liaise with clients evaluating the requirements of commissions and assist in developing a clear brief
- Undertake design work with an innovative approach considering conservation, sustainability, energy efficiency and budget
- Prepare production information, tender packages and submit Planning and Building Regulation applications
- Consult with clients and other stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- Support the Practice in delivering improved services in an efficient and effective manner
The ideal Architectural Technician must:
- Revit experience
- Have great attention to detail and technical understanding
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Photoshop
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the architectural sector, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Huxley via the contact details below.