A fantastic opportunity has become available for Architectural Technician to join an established Architectural practice based in Sheffield that covers architects, masterplanners, interior designers and structural engineers.
The successful Architectural Technician will have the opportunity to work with a forward thinking business and will have experience of working on Leisure projects.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Support Project Leads and where appropriate act as Project Lead to deliver the project deliverables within the agreed time, quality and financial objectives
- Liaise with clients evaluating the requirements of commissions and assist in developing a clear brief
- Undertake design work with an innovative approach considering conservation, sustainability, energy efficiency and budget
- Prepare production information, tender packages and submit Planning and Building Regulation applications
- Consult with clients and other stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- Support the Practice in delivering improved services in an efficient and effective manner
The ideal Architectural Technician must:
- 3+ years post degree experience
- Experience of leisure projects
- Experience in Revert
- Have great attention to detail and technical understanding
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Photoshop
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the architectural sector, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Huxley via the contact details below.