Senior /Architectural Technician - Residential
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + Company Car/allowance
My client are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician who has a great amount of experience within the new build residential sector and has been a similar role within a Technical Department of a Housebuilder or Architectural Practice. As a technician you will be given designed layouts to work on and produce construction information for site issue. You must have the ability to critically analyse construction details including checking of external supplied information, together with managing and co-ordinating your own workload and the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced
The successful candidate will require experience and the following skills:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and communicative person who works well as part of a team but can also progress works independently as required
- Delivering large-scale residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination (as guided by the Project Designer)
- Managing necessary Planning Drawings, especially House Types and multi-unit Planning Layouts, and assist in producing all supporting documentation
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met
- Liaise with and communicate well within the residential team
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD
As part of the Design & Technical Department your role will involve helping to create, update and issue all construction information. This will encompass architectural design, the investigations of any technical problems encountered and provision of economical and viable solutions. This will involve liaison with and co-ordination of external professionals.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to develop and pursue their architectural career and who is keen to specialise with the housing industry.
In return, you are offered a fantastic career package, various training and development, company incentives and a salary and benefits package £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on skill and experience level.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 0151 737 5560