Salary Competitive + Company allowance
My client are one of the UK's Leading House builders who have an excellent reputation for designing and building outstanding 5 star family homes. Due to an increase in development this year they are now looking to expand their team with an experienced Architectural technician.
The Architectural Technician will be given designed layouts to work on and produce construction information for site issue. You must have the ability to critically analyse construction details including checking of external supplied information, together with managing and co-ordinating your own workload and the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced. In addition, you must be able to update existing house type drawings.
- Existing House Type ranges with recommended or required improvements.
- Submit Lantac and NHBC applications and obtain approvals.
- Proficient in using in-house Document Management System.
- Maintain good understanding of Building Regulations and construction issues that affect the company / industry.
- Co-ordinate, assist and the team to ensure smooth running of projects and development within the department
- Ensure relevant and up-to-date experience / knowledge of CAD is maintained through Personal Development
- Arrange and attend meetings with external consultants and suppliers.
- Develop greater detailing skills and an understanding of construction.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Obtain and check information from external architectural consultants, and suppliers and manufacturers for supplementing working drawings.
My client are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and consciousness individual with a stable career history. Ideally someone from a private practice but will consider a developer or contractor. The ideal Technician will have REVIT experience but full training can be provide if otherwise.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 01517375560