Russell Taylor have fantastic opportunity an Architectural Technician to join a Global Manufacturer at a very exciting time. Our client is opening Brand new office that will house some of the UK experts in Construction Manufacturing. This is your opportunity to be part of a very exciting Journey, a chance to work with an employer passionate about developing their employees and working towards a Zero Emissions future.
In your role as an Architectural Technician you will be:
- Working closely with the customers, end clients & architects to take a project from concept phase though to order including elements of design, drawing & pricing with varying complexity dependant on the stage of the project
- Effective use of CAD systems Tekla & AutoCAD, to produce building models and General Arrangement Drawings that convey the correct information from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images, along with written and verbal descriptions
- Provide global technical support for both internal and external customers
What you will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong technical ability
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Be Motivated, Proactive and able to take the Initiative
- Ability to problem solve
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and have good working attitude
What Qualification and experience you will need:
- A relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction would be favourable for this position although other paths will also be considered
- Experience of construction or similar based industry would be an advantage
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- 3D Drawing experience would preferred but not essential as full training on Tekla will be given.
- Full time Monday - Friday
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and Development