Area Sales Engineer - Covering the Midlands/South West - Based in and around the Birmingham area
My client is a manufacturer of Electrical Switch Gear and Busbar Trunking, they operate on a global scale working alongside industrial and commercial markets. They have been a market leader for over 25 years. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Area Sales Engineer ideally based in the Birmingham or surrounding area, although you will be covering the Midlands and South West of England.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a self-motivated, hard-working individual who is career driven. You will have business development and sales experience, and be keen to offer exceptional service to all. Ideally, you will have come from a Switchgear or Engineering and sales background.
Candidate Profile -
- Previous relevant sales and business development experience is essential
- Electrical engineering experience in MV/LV switchgear products
- Must have previously sold to contractors, consultants is desired but not essential
- Able to use all of Microsoft office and email
- Self-motivated with a professional approach
- A desire to succeed
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding all sales targets set
- A full UK driving license
- Business Development and Sales
- Actively developing new business
- Growing existing accounts and lapsed/dormant accounts
- Selling full range of products and services
- Based from a home office ideally In or around the Birmingham area
- Visiting customers on site/at their offices
- Following up leads and immersing yourself in the industry
Competitive basic salary on offer with additional benefits and a company car. Please apply for more information!
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.