AREA SALES ENGINEER - IRELAND
A well established leading Electrical company are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their team.
Established for over 30 years, this leading manufacturer is a UK subsidiary of an International Group selling Terminals, Connectors, Tooling and Marking Systems. They have a long history of offering the highest quality products, and pride themselves in their strong service.
The company is now looking for a successful Sales Engineer to cover Ireland. The role will involve supporting Electrical Distributors selling to the OEM, Panel Builder and Electrical Contractor markets.
Other responsibilities include
* Achieve and Exceed company sales targets by building a strong pipeline
* Work closely with existing accounts in order to develop them and ensure long-lasting working relationships
* Actively seek out new opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media channels
* Ensure all areas of your territory are visited frequently
* Negotiate and close deals
* Participate in exhibitions and conferences
This is an Ireland based role where you will be expected to be out on the road a lot of your time, working from a home office. The ideal company will be located in Northern Ireland, in or around Belfast.
* Proven track record in field sales role
* Background within the Electrical market - ideally having worked for a Distributor or a Manufacturer working with OEMs and Panel Builders.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels - both verbal and written
* Track record of growing an area
* Would also consider someone looking for the next step in their career into a fully-fledged external sales role
* Key personality traits - maturity, confidence, perseverance, patience, a good listener
There is an attractive and competitive salary attached to this role plus commission, fully expensed company car, mobile phone, laptop and pension.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!