Field Sales Engineer
Salary - circa £30k + bonus + Car + Mobile phone + Pc
An exciting opportunity has arisen for new Sales Engineers throughout the UK. The positions are located in Milton Keynes, Reading, Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, and Fife.
Aside from Sales experience, the following skills are required to be successful in this role;
- Understanding of engineering principles
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic background, ideally related to bolting or torque solutions although this is not essential
- Carry out tooling demonstrations when required
- Liaise with internal sales and engineering staff
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Actively seek out new business while maintaining existing customer base
- Spot sales opportunities
- Have strong negotiation skills to close a sale
My client is a major supplier of hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic bolting equipment, as well as being a manufacturer of bespoke engineering solutions. There are lots of opportunities across industries to make sales.
In addition to the above, they also have extensive hire stocks of the above tooling, so where customers are not looking to make those big investments, opportunities will still be available to you.
This position will take you into the following industries
- Steel making
- Power generation
- Mobile and large static plant
- Plus many more ….
Although experience in the above industries would be an advantage it’s by no means essential as training in both engineering applications and product knowledge will be given.