Area Sales Manager - Germany and CIS
A leading engineering group who design and manufacture automated connection and electrification systems for ports, airports and industrial applications are now looking for an Area Sales Manager for their airports division. Their innovative technologies ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations globally.
Based in Germany, you will be responsible for identifying and selling their full range of solutions. Key responsibilities include;
* Identify new business opportunities whilst also managing key accounts
* Maintain and develop strong sales relationships in order to maintain and increase market share
* Manage regional marketing plan and devise, develop and execute business development plan
* Manage and develop sales support team
* Forecast sales and produce relevant pipeline
Countries of Responsibility;
Germany, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
The company are looking for sales hunters to join their global engineering business within the aviation sector. As such, you must be adept at new business developing and comfortable discussing figures and closing deals in front of customers. You must speak fluent German and English. Location is flexible throughout Germany.
* Strong experience of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for the airports industry, or very strong links to Airports throughout your region, including having sold to the consultants and contractors
* Experience in negotiating global sales contacts
* Electrical/Mechanical Engineering background and relevant qualification
* Self-motivated, organised with a desire to succeed
* Strong networking skills and ability to travel extensively throughout the region
* Competitive basic salary based on experience
* Strong Bonus - made up majority of personal target
* Car Allowance
* Mobile Phone, Laptop, Company Credit Card
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and develop your sales career within the Aviation industry.
Russell Taylor is acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role. If you do not hear after 2 weeks please assume your application has been unsuccessful.