Area Sales Manager
My client is looking for an Area Sales Manager to be based in or around the Midlands area. This position will be covering the West Midlands and the South West of England.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too - Dealing with Engineers, Directors and CEO's
- Manage a sales territory and demonstrate excellent discipline
- Deliver on all KPI's set
- You will be required to work alongside the sales team across the UK
- New Business Development
- Managing existing accounts
- Engineering/Mechanical/Hydraulics experience is desired although not essential
- Must have a good understanding of how a business works and develops
- Must be passionate with a desire to achieve and exceed on all KPI's set
- Must be able to develop and grow new business requirements
- Good understanding of all customers need and requirements
- Must have good commercial awareness
- Must have a good sales approach
- Previous external sales experience is essential
- Must be able to adapt easily to different client environments
My Client is a well-established Hydraulics business selling to couplings and valves throughout OEM and distribution. They are a global supplier of hydraulic quick release couplings, valves and other hydraulic components.
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses and a company car.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.