Area Sales Manager - Flooring
(London / South East)
Our Client is a multinational corporation specialising in the production of flooring products. They are a market-leading business with sites all over the globe. This is a huge opportunity to join them at a time when they are looking to expand even further.
- Developing the volume of multi-material specifications/purchases and day to day business with End Users.
- Managing all customer relationships.
- Maintaining an accurate CRM system.
- Develop sales and relationships with End Users and organisations that support their route to market - Architects, interior designers, fit out companies and contractors.
- Create account development plan for each client - setting out strategic objectives and actions
- Specific sales focus for the following products, Carpet, Engineered Wood, Luxury Vinyl Tiles, Wallcoverings and safety floors.
- Follow up and self-generate sales leads.
- Make company presentations to targeted audiences.
- Be proficient in the technical and commercial aspects of all products and service offer.
- Be conversant with competitor products
- Be proficient in the delivery of Life Cycle Cost analysis.
- Participate in Regional, National and International exhibitions as directed by Manager. Qualifications
- Experience in sales, with a preference in End User Account Management.
- High level of drive to achieve and succeed.
- Understands the value of Networking, collaborating both internally and externally and appreciates the power of relationships.
- Ability to hold others attention and influence decisions.
- Articulate with good presentation skills.
Salary up to £55k plus Bonus, Car, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare vouchers, Private Medical cover.