Area Sales Manager - North West
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Engineer to cover the North West of the UK, this will be mainly covering the Manchester and Liverpool areas.
The ideal candidate will live in or around one of the above areas and have a background in Engineering and Sales.
Candidate Specification -
Aside from Sales experience, the following skills are required to be successful in this role;
- Understanding of engineering principles
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic background, ideally related to bolting or torque solutions although this is not essential
- Ability to carry out tooling demonstrations when required
- Liaise with internal sales and engineering staff
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Actively seek out new business while maintaining existing customer base
- Spot sales opportunities and deliver/grow them
- Have strong negotiation skills to close a sale.
Responsibilities will include although not be limited to the following -
- To actively develop new business
- Management of existing accounts
- Selling a full of solution at every opportunity to maximise sales profit within the company products
- Always deliver the best customer service
- Exceed all targets and key performance indicators set
- Identify all new business development areas
- Generate sales forecasts and plans for your area and the business
My client is a major supplier of hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic bolting equipment, as well as being a manufacturer of bespoke engineering solutions. There are lots of opportunities across industries to make sales.
In addition to the above, they also have extensive hire stocks of the above tooling, so where customers are not looking to make those big investments, opportunities will still be available to you.
This position will take you into the following industries
- Steel making
- Power generation
- Mobile and large static plant
- Plus many more ….Although experience in the above industries would be an advantage it's by no means essential as training in both engineering applications and product knowledge will be given.