Area Sales Manager - North West
A leading player in the design and manufacture of dispensing adhesives for a variety of industries is now looking for an experienced Area Manager in the North West. The company prides itself on its ability to provide technical expertise on a global scale. They serve numerous industries including packaging, electronics, medical, energy, construction and transportation amongst others. Having been established over 60 years ago, they now have operations set up in more than 30 countries.
Covering the North West area predominantly working the Manchester, Warrington and Cheshire area, responsibilities include;
- Managing and maintaining all packaging customers within the territory
- Developing good working relationships and encouraging increased spend across accounts
- Actively working to win new customers who are spending with competitors
- Introduce, promote and up-sell full product range and equipment
- Develop aftermarket business in order to increase spare parts revenue and service agreements
Essentially, you will be tasked with looking after all the packaging accounts within the area and ensuring revenue continues to prosper. This is already a developed territory therefore will predominantly be account managing as new queries will come from existing accounts.
- Proven track record in a previous external sales role
- Ability to converse at a technical level as you will be speaking with production/maintenance engineers
- Ideally from a Mechanical Engineering background - perhaps within pumps, valves or related
- Good team player
- Ambitious, technically minded and organised
- Proficient at working with and utilising CRM system
- There is progression opportunities on offer for the right person
- Full UK driving license
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience
- Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Pension and Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + Statutory
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.