Area Sales Manager - South East
Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxon, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
A rare opportunity to join one of the UK's leading manufacturers of Window Blind Fabrics and Systems, our Client are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for the South East Territory. The role is predominately a sales role with a strong emphasis towards account management and promoting the Company's products. However, new business activity is a key element, proactively identifying and targeting new sales opportunities in order to maximise continuous growth.
- To promote the use of window blind systems and fabrics to wholesalers and retailers within agreed territorial areas and company guidelines.
- Show full involvement and control in all sales activities within the areas over which you have responsibility.
- Ongoing review of potential sales opportunities within the areas controlled, in order to maximise continuous growth.
- Attain agreed sales in relation to both sales volume and sales activity on all designated areas and exhibit a full understanding of the total product range.
- Operate a professional and thorough approach to territory planning in line with agreed visit requirements whilst liaising with the Key Account Manager to establish call frequency rates that may apply to customers and operate to agreed rates. This should allow you to maximise your time for selling resulting in a typical rate of 4 customers per day.
- Maintain full records of the market, yourself and your competition as required, via the company database. You should ensure that the accounts database and other paperwork are submitted to Head Office or Supervisors within the required time frame.
- Be available to partake in company involvement in exhibitions at home or abroad as requested.
- Liaise with the relevant internal personnel to ensure that customer requests are followed up within reasonable time frames and that the customer is advised accordingly.
- Exhibit and maintain a professional approach to customers at all times ensuring the lines of communication are always open and customer's needs are respected and acted upon.
Basic Salary circa £30K, plus Monthly Commission, fully expensed Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, IPad