Asbestos Removal Contracts Manager £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits Dartford Kent
Our client, a leading accredited Asbestos contractor , are seeking an experienced Asbestos Removal Contracts Manager to join their South East base. Overseeing small and medium residential programmes, managing day to day works, producing Method Statements and POWs - arranging site set up etc for smaller projects. Attending site to quote for tender, managing teams of removal operatives etc.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree standard, hold the Asbestos Contracts Managers Certificate in Asbestos Removal with a minimum of 2 years contracts management experience and a minimum of 5 years' experience working in asbestos removals in domestic, commercial and industrial sites.
- Strong leadership + people management skills
- Good level of IT skills
- Proven track record of contract management within the asbestos removal sector
- Asbestos Contracts Managers Certificate in Asbestos Removal
- Full UK driving license
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships new and existing clients, promoting the company in a professional manner at all times
- Preparing costing and quotations and notifications for removal works
- Production Plans of Work, Risk Assessments + COSHH assessments
- Full management of assigned projects
- Carrying out site audits and health and safety checks, ensuring works are carried out in with company procedures,
- Plan of Works Guidance Notes and Legislation Ensuring operators/supervisors are fully briefed prior to carrying out any work and advising staff on day to day activities
- Ensuring all Health & Safety and company procedures are followed
On offer is a very competitive basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 and a full benefits package, ongoing professional development opportunities and career progression.
For more information on the role and to arrange a meeting, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07557037656