Asbestos Report Coordinator (Technical Engineering)
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!!
We are thrilled to have this role EXCLUSIVELY. As our clients Asbestos Report Coordinator you will be working for a company who are a growing SME Technical Services provider working with global manufacturing names, housing associations and the MOD. This is a very exciting time to join their rapidly growing business.
Your New Job Role Will Be:
- Produce asbestos survey reports through Teams system
- Review reports for technical accuracy
- Produce data extracts as per client specific requirements
- Provide reports to management based on report production performance
- Experience in a similar role essential
- P402 beneficial but not essential
Your new role will be based at our Head office in Atherton.
Working hours are 8am - 5pm with an 1 hour lunch.
28 Days annual Leave
Government Pension Scheme
Fantastic local amenities
We are looking to get someone in ASAP so interviews can be arranged any time.
Please click on the link to apply.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager