Assembly Operatives (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)
£17,940 + Annual Attendance Bonus £1,035
Our client is a worldclass manufacturer and supplier of medical devices for clinical, industrial and veterinary testing.
Due to RAPID EXPANSION we are looking to recruit SIX highly dexterous assembly operatives to join their team.
* To work as part of the manufacturing team in the production and packaging area working with diagnostic products.
* Undertaking tasks in any of the manufacturing areas as scheduled within the production planning process.
* To produce high quality products to agreed standard operating procedures and costs.
* At the end of each job/process to correctly close down the process step(s) which must include (where appropriate) the completion of all costing and labour data.
* If appropriate to ensure that quality control laboratory sample products are fully labelled and taken to the appropriate area for storage or testing.
* To report all non-conformances in product and inventory components which do not comply with acceptance criteria.
* To meet output targets for each process, ensuring that wastage is kept to the minimum.
Please click on the link to apply, we are looking to intervierw ASAP for these roles.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager