Full time - Permanent
Do you want to work within a growing and successful company with a family type atmosphere?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 33 days Annual Leave, Training and Development whenever you need it, 6% Employer Pension contribution, Life Insurance 4x salary, Income Protection Scheme and Free flu vaccinations.
What will you be doing?
- You will be carrying out the manufacture and assembly of gas analysis products,
- Alongside this you will be responsible for stock control, maintenance of documentation and ensuring that you are complying with Health and Safety legislation.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading system integrator based in Stone, Staffordshire. They began as a small company with a family type atmosphere and even as they have grown this has remained an important aspect of working for them.
What you'll need:
- Must be proficient in soldering wires/cables and through hole devices (PCBs),
- Must be able to use various coatings (e.g., glues and silicon's),
- The ability to read and understand basic electronics diagrams and circuitry,
- Knowledge or experience in electrical build (especially in handling 230 volts AC minimum),
- Experience of the use of electrical test equipment.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.