Russell Taylor are proud to offer this amazing opportunity to work for our amazing client who is forward thinking company, continuously striving to be the best. Our client is committed to delivering a great company ethos and has a really passion to develop their employees.
Your duties will be the assembling of electrical components to produce high quality products and assisting other team members as and when required. You will be working within a fast paced environment and so you will need to meet given timescales by the employer, as well as ensuring that all products are built to the highest of standards. You will also need to comply with all the company health and safety rules and guidelines, helping maintain a clear and safe environment for you and others to work.
This role is due to continued international growth and we required assembly technicians looking for the opportunity to join a forward thinking company with some very exciting times ahead. Would you like to work for a company where being part of a team really matters? If YES then this is the Job for you.
To Be Successful in Your New Role it would be beneficial that you
- To have previous experience within a production/assembly environment and/or demonstrate an aptitude for mechanical or electrical work
- Be competent in the use of basic hand tools
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
The Benefits of your New Role when offered the Perm contract
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Overtime Available
- Fantastic onsite facilities including gym/ showers/ Games Room/ Big Screen and seating area for sporting events/Outdoor BBQ and Relax areas
- Great public transport links
- 3% Contributory pension scheme