Role: Assessor- Temperature Calibration
Location: Home Based with frequent UK travel
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor has a fantastic to become an assessment manager for Temperature Calibration operating over the UK. The role is to manage and perform quality system and/or technical assessments to evaluate the competence and conformity of customers against specified standards and UKAS requirements. To manage relationship with assigned customers throughout, in order to achieve delivery of objectives and meet customer expectation.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise freely within the company.
- Assisting colleagues in responding to general queries from the public or customers related to an area of expertise.
- To work as a lead and/or technical assessor (as applicable) for a defined caseload.
- Manage the accreditation of assigned customers to ensure that all assessments are effectively managed with completion meeting defined timescales, including the production and delivery of assessment reports.
- Be accountable for each assessment of assigned customers to ensure that the service provided is fit for purpose, delivering robust findings, justifiable conclusions and recommendations.
- Manage relationships such as to reduce the likelihood of conflicts arising between UKAS and the customer, with the ability to mediate where such conflicts do arise, whilst ensuring accreditation requirements are met.
- Assist with resolution of complaints against UKAS or complaints raised by 3rd parties regarding assigned customers.
- Have experience in Quality or Technical Management within an ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited laboratory.
- Have experience in the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025 in the field of temperature calibration.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of temperature calibration equipment and techniques.
- Be familiar with related areas of measurement such as electrical simulation.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or have extensive technical experience.
- Be customer focused with good communication skills and proven client management ability.