Assessment Manager - Digital Forensics
UK Home Based
Are you a digital forensic scientist with a keen eye for detail and a passion for improving the quality of service to the end user?
My Client are looking for an Assessment Manager to support increased accreditation activities within the digital forensic sector across the UK home based / mobile. Assessment Managers co-ordinate and manage laboratory and Inspection Body assessments, lead assessment visits, evaluate technical competence and implement accreditation policy. However there will also be a technical role associated with this post in that you will be expected to be a focal point for digital forensics.
- Have a number of year's practical experience in digital forensic science.
- Ideally be educated to degree level.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills - be able to communicate effectively with laboratory/inspection body staff and management at all levels.
- Ideally have some experience of internal auditing and ISO/IEC17025.
- We would consider somebody with an allied technical background in a regulatory environment i.e. Information Science or Security, Digital Security etc.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the assessment of laboratories throughout the UK and will appoint and lead assessment teams, participate in assessment visits and provide support on both technical and policy issues.
This demanding role requires extensive travel mainly within the UK with some overnight stays.
The role also requires the successful candidate to be vetted to NPPV3 and SC level.