Role: - Assessment Manager- Radio Frequency Calibration
Location: - Remote with regular UK travel
Salary: - Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Assessment Manager to join our client's accredited service. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has experience with a radio frequency calibration preferably within an ISO 17025 environment. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is willing to travel around the UK. If this is something that interests you, please apply within.
- They will appoint assessment teams, lead and participate in assessment visits and provide support on both technical and policy issues.
- Work remotely and independently from home
- Managing the assessment of laboratories throughout the UK
- Have knowledge and experience of RF Calibration
- Significant experience of working in a laboratory- to 17025 standard would be ideal,
- Have appropriate technical education in an engineering discipline.
- Have detailed technical expertise in RF and microwave calibration measurements or a related discipline.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with laboratory staff, management and stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a keen interest in good metrology and its implementation.