Assistant Customer Service Manager (Construction Manufacturing)
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an Assistant Customer Service Manager to join our client who is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector. This is a role with great career development and has only become available due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector our client strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products and their employees.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will maintain and enhance the customer service policy, building effective working relationships and exceeding customer expectations. You will also be ensuring a smooth end to end processes, with overall responsibility the customer service, Detailing and CAD teams.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Ensure all orders are processed in a timely fashion to achieve customer delivers.
- Investigate and solve customers' problems/complaints as well as develop and enhance the feedback and complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Attend and present at regular meetings to a variety of management levels.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements and cost out projects
- Communicate courteously with customers via telephone/email and keep an accurate record of discussions or correspondences with customers.
- Liaise with Company Management at all levels.
- Ensure budget requirements are monitored and managed.
- Take overall ownership of all departmental issues following problems through to resolution.
- Develop and maintain clear standard operating procedures for all activities.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Line Management of the customer service, Quotations & CAD teams, ensuring performance appraisals are conducted with all staff.
- Support and respond to Customer Service Management in a timely manner.
- Service Team Holiday Rota ensuring adequate cover maintained at all times.
Skills you will have to be successful in your new role
- Minimum 3 years' experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment with proven management skills. (Manufacturing Industry preferable)
- A confident communicator and highly customer service focused.
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Able to remain focused and make decisions in a demanding and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have previous experience of working with SAP and be able to build reports on KPI's
- Flexibility to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Amazing opportunities to develop a successful career which will offer ongoing training and succession planning
- Annual Bonus
- Access to all on-site facilities