Customer Services Assistant Manager (Construction Manufacturing)
This exciting new role has come about due to our client opening their new Technical Services Office close to Birmingham City Centre! You will be part of a brand new team comprising of Technical Services, Design Engineers, CAD Engineers and the CAD Technicians who will all work closely to you to enable an exceptional delivery of customer service.
Not only will you be taking a brand new role, you will also be part of an exciting time for this client as they plan to globally dominate their specialism in Construction Manufacturing an Contracting.
The purpose of your role is to ensure that customers continue to receive a very focused and detailed service from start to finish. To encourage repeat business by promoting excellent customer service and effective communication. Being a main point of contact for the Customer Service team and promoting the centralisation of it within the business.
- To furnish the business with correct and accurate reporting reflecting the daily / weekly functions of the business as a whole
- Provide support and structure to the customer service team and promote the "Customer First" ethos
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, ensuring the clean and efficient flow of orders across business. Prioritising the relationship with the operations team to ensure customer delivery focus.
- Setting, Monitoring and reporting on the Department / Individuals KPI's
- Providing an efficient and effective customer journey across operations, customer service and warehouse
- Ensuring that a world class customer journey, with delivery on time and in full
- Ensuring that customer processes are followed and delivered
- Communicating with relevant departments, UK and globally, to ensure customer delivery
- Reviewing customer policies and procedures
The role will require a construction and commercial awareness, along with the ability to be task orientated, ensuring that all team members achieve monthly targets and KPI's. An ability to work autonomously with a can-do attitude will be a key attribute, in addition to an eye for detail and an ability to lead a team. This role will at times need to deputise for the Customer Service Manager in making Key business decisions
Keeping contacts with existing customers to ensure that good customer service is delivered and optimise the potential repeat sales market. There will be a need to work closely with the commercial team and operations department to prepare weekly pipeline data and drive the team to achieve the targets each month. An ability to communicate the importance of this function internally and get the team buy-in will be essential.
A high level of professionalism will be crucial for this function. The candidate will also need to an ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at all levels.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A positive outlook and can-do attitude.
- Task orientated with view to getting the job done.
- An ability to lead a team and take responsibility.
- Work effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Good Interpersonal & team working skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Good attention to detail
- Has an ability to work with KPI's
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Be able to multi-task and stay focused on delivering the end goal.
- Have a strong focus on Customer Service
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual guaranteed bonus
- Monday to Friday hours full time (early finish on a Friday)
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution up to 9%
NOTE: All new offices are compliant with current social distancing measures
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your details and contact information are fully up to date.