Depot Assistant Manager – Liverpool
My client specialise in commercial fuels, lubricant distribution, and domestic heating oil. They pride themselves on supplying only premium quality products, combined with an outstanding delivery service that their clients come to trust and rely upon. They are passionate about providing a personal approach when it comes to customer service.
- Previous sales experience is essential – whether that be in the form of outbound telesales, face to face visits, or new business development.
- Ideally worked in a Branch/Trade Counter/Depot or Warehouse environment previously
- You must be an ambitious individual with a desire to build up the account base
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with a customer-focused attitude and friendly nature
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Progression opportunities available
- Full UK driving license essential
Due to expansion, my client is looking for an Assistant Manager for their depot in Liverpool. This is an autonomous role where you will be involved in running the Depot, cold calling prospects, arranging meetings, dealing with customers walking in, increasing sales from existing customers and going out visiting potential clients to win business.
Due to the location of the depot, there is a rook of good businesses nearby, so local networking is essential in order to increase business and ensure the company is the go to for all fuels and lubrication requirements.
Typical working hours will be 9-5, and you will be required to close the depot in the evenings, however you will need to work flexibly in order to fit around customers and potential clients.
Negotiable dependent on experience, with the chance to increase for the right person as they progress.